Friday, February 24, 2012

In your opinion: what's the best book on DTS?

I need to build an extensive DTS package and my experience is with simple
DTS techniques only. I like books that start with simple but include
advanced.
What would you reccomend?
Thanks,
DarwinHave a look at the site we have a carousel that shows the books.
The book by Brian Knight et al is good as is the Peterson book
Allan Mitchell MCSE,MCDBA, (Microsoft SQL Server MVP)
www.SQLDTS.com - The site for all your DTS needs.
www.SQLIS.com - You thought DTS was good. here we show you the new stuff.
www.konesans.com - Consultancy from the people who know
"Darwin Fisk" <Darwin@.DotNetDesigns.com> wrote in message
news:OJwl0vVBFHA.3644@.TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>I need to build an extensive DTS package and my experience is with simple
>DTS techniques only. I like books that start with simple but include
>advanced.
> What would you reccomend?
> Thanks,
> Darwin
>

No comments:

Post a Comment