Friday, February 24, 2012

Inaccurate HTML Rendering

(RS 2000)
I have 6 rows of text boxes in my body header running the width of the
report. All look fine in the report designer and when rendered to Adobe.
When I output to HTML, there are an extra 2 blank rows between the 5 and 6
TB. All the TB properties are exactly the same; I have tried
deleting/recreating, shifting around, nothing seems to help.
Thanks for any suggestionsFor anyone else that has the same problem I ran into where the HTML output
looks different than the designer or other output: I found if I slightly
reduced the vertical height of all the text boxes it fixed the problem.
"Mike Harbinger" <MikeH@.Cybervillage.net> wrote in message
news:%23zD8P27TGHA.5908@.TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> (RS 2000)
> I have 6 rows of text boxes in my body header running the width of the
> report. All look fine in the report designer and when rendered to Adobe.
> When I output to HTML, there are an extra 2 blank rows between the 5 and 6
> TB. All the TB properties are exactly the same; I have tried
> deleting/recreating, shifting around, nothing seems to help.
> Thanks for any suggestions
>

No comments:

Post a Comment