Friday, March 30, 2012

Increase or Decrease Texbox to accomadate text

How would I go about seting my text box so that it will increase or decrease
in size to fit my text. Here's what expression I got in my textbox:
= First(Fields!NAME.Value, "FIN") & vbcrlf &
First(Fields!ADDR_1.Value, "FIN") & vbcrlf &
First(Fields!ADDR_2.Value, "FIN") & vbcrlf &
First(Fields!ADDR_3.Value, "FIN") & vbcrlf &
First(Fields!CITY.Value, "FIN") & "," & First(Fields!STATE.Value, "FIN") & "
" & First(Fields!ZIPCODE.Value, "FIN") & vbcrlf &
First(Fields!COUNTRY.Value, "FIN")
The thing is that some contacts will not have address 2 and 3. This will
leave the result like this:
ABC Company
123 South Drive
AppleTown, MN 65343
This is the result that I want if there are no address 2 and 3:
ABC Company
123 South Drive
AppleTown, MN 65343Hi,
There is no property to achieve this
Instead you can use an if condition and display the value only if it exists.
Hope this helps.
Ponnurangam.
"chang" <chang@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:7E565BDD-B1C2-48B2-8A6A-81BEE00BA16D@.microsoft.com...
> How would I go about seting my text box so that it will increase or
> decrease
> in size to fit my text. Here's what expression I got in my textbox:
> = First(Fields!NAME.Value, "FIN") & vbcrlf &
> First(Fields!ADDR_1.Value, "FIN") & vbcrlf &
> First(Fields!ADDR_2.Value, "FIN") & vbcrlf &
> First(Fields!ADDR_3.Value, "FIN") & vbcrlf &
> First(Fields!CITY.Value, "FIN") & "," & First(Fields!STATE.Value, "FIN") &
> "
> " & First(Fields!ZIPCODE.Value, "FIN") & vbcrlf &
> First(Fields!COUNTRY.Value, "FIN")
> The thing is that some contacts will not have address 2 and 3. This will
> leave the result like this:
> ABC Company
> 123 South Drive
>
> AppleTown, MN 65343
> This is the result that I want if there are no address 2 and 3:
> ABC Company
> 123 South Drive
> AppleTown, MN 65343|||Remember, the Height property can also be an expression.
Maybe you can come up with some smart logic.sql

No comments:

Post a Comment