Friday, March 30, 2012

Increase Paging

I want to display everything on my report on the same screen without having
to go to any other pages. How can I increase what is shown on the first page
of a report?You could increase the PageHeight/PageWidth settings for the report. If you
are using RS 2005, you could set the InteractiveHeight value to 0 and leave
the PageHeight unchanged. Note: the InteractiveHeight property only affects
so called interactive renderers (such as Preview and HTML).
You may also want to read this blog article:
http://blogs.msdn.com/bwelcker/archive/2005/08/19/454043.aspx
-- Robert
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"David" <David@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:BB5240E3-ED2D-4875-AB25-F57312B74428@.microsoft.com...
>I want to display everything on my report on the same screen without having
> to go to any other pages. How can I increase what is shown on the first
> page
> of a report?

No comments:

Post a Comment